Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Christie Run For President?

My Thoughts and Opinions on Chris Christie...

You're asking me what I think of this guy? Are you sure you want to hear my answer?
The typical mannerisms of a crook is what I see when I watch Chris Christie. That's my opinion based solely on his mannerisms, speech and facial expressions.


He has what I see as a dishonest and criminal look, with perhaps the expression of having half of Columbia stuffed up his nose. There seems to me to be a little something off with Christie, something criminal and pompous. His overall actions and how he handles confrontations leaves nothing to hide, he's porous and exudes his real personality when he becomes exposed to a confrontation.



Chris Christie reminds me of someone with too many fingers in too many pies.   

Besides, I've seen his mannerisms before in actual criminals and criminally involved types. He possesses the exact same attitude that can be found in people who are neck deep in living a life of crime.He reminds me of someone I once worked for, who was always looking over his shoulder, always acting like he wasn't concerned with anyone outside of himself and what he was doing behind closed doors. Needless to say, that guy and Chris Christie could be twins in my eyes.


I mean I don't know the man, never met him, doubtfully I ever will, but if you really want to know what I think of him, I see a criminal. That's my opinion.

His body language alone speaks tremendously of someone who has a ton of skeletons in his closet, under his bed, and a few stuffed in a shoe box. Perhaps a horse head here and there, and a few back-pocket deals with payoffs to keep closed mouths closed.

I have my thoughts and opinions, fictionally imposed of course, because I don't know Chris Christie, but honest opinions are personal opinions based on personal experiences. 

I've met a few Chris Christie types in my life, and they all had the same way of speaking, the same body-language, and the same personality.

I mean I can't prove that he's a criminal, I can't prove he's a drug user, I can't prove that there's more dirt under his carpet than the average politician, but when I watch him or listen to him, it all seems plausible if not factual in my eyes. When I'm asked a question, I give an honest answer.


I doubt very much Chris Christie has even the slightest chance of winning in 2016.

He doesn't have the standards in place to be capable of being part of the next presidential election. Besides with the GOP already drooling over a possible 2016 Jeb Bush run, Chris Christie would need to take a backseat for that before he could take a run at becoming President. Ben Carson is also a prospect that could easily trump Christie in a political run, especially if you give them a side by side comparison. I'd vote for Ben in a heartbeat over Christie.

Anyways, as asked earlier by a Google follower of iOverview, "What do you think of Chris Christie?" Personally, I see him as a crook, and a political nightmare for his party. Honestly, there isn't a snowball chance in hell of him ever getting into the White House. Besides, how can such an asshole expect to win a political match up against intelligent possible runners.

I'd love to see him and Ben Carson go head to head in a political debate. I mean, just watching Christie speak to people who confront him about his political stances, I bet he would lose his cool over a discussion about Jello.

Let's face a simple fact about Chris Christie. If he wants to run for President in 2016, he will need to find a way to erase every mistake he made for the last few months and the last few years in his public outrages and discourses. Mistakes like in how he handled a father confronting him over medical marijuana for his sick daughter for instance.


Final Words on the Chris Christie Presidential Possibility for 2016.

He has shown America how a puppet can be bent over backwards for a political party's agenda. He did everything possible for his party as the head of the Republican Governors Association, and expected a huge pat on his back for it, but I summarize he's disappointed with the return on his hard work and will try his hardest to get to the front of the bus by riding on the shirttails of another Bush family run.

The words and actions of Chris Christie leaves nothing on the table to accredit him for a nomination. The finality of him making the attempt for a nomination would only force to the surface everything this man is and has said or done. There isn't anything tangible or worth salvaging from his past that would create a spotlight where he could work a miracle.

He will be outclassed by a half-dozen other republican hopefuls for the nomination and will only find himself begging for a possible Vice role, and even then, he would be hard-fetched to have someone want him in the position as a running mate. As Vice, he would have to erase his past mistakes, which he can't do even with whiteout. He would be damaging and harmful for anyone to have as a running mate. 

So in the end, what he should expect is a few more puppet string tugs and expectations from his party, and the biggest expectation the Republican Party will want from Christie, will be for him to sit down and shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment