Sunday, July 2, 2017

Hold on America



What if this is what Russia wanted all along?

I’m a deep thinker, I’m actually quite good at stepping out of the box and taking a look at a situation from a thousand different angles. Perhaps I’m bragging slightly on myself, but I do nevertheless have that ability.

Something I’ve been thinking about for the last few weeks has been spurring me to write, but I've been caught up in this tangled mass of rhetoric and confusion many other Americans are stuck in. The whole ordeal of the Russia investigation and Donald Trump.

I have theories and ideas, but only one really seems to stick. Before I say any more, let me clarify something. I do not support TRUMP.
So don’t think I do.

But…. I have to wonder….

What if all of this banter, hatred, anger and division is exactly what Russia wanted all along?

What if Trump didn't do anything with Russia?

What if? What would you think if Russia just whispered collusion into our ears to create this divide in America?

Just to cook us over the coals of distrust and division? Pushing America into a implosion of civil anarchy? Which could become the outcome of our country if we continue to chase our tails and bite our own asses.

What I’m saying is, what if our present course and direction in division between the people is exactly what Russia wanted?

Is it possible to side step the argument for a moment and think this over? Forget about the whole investigation and whether or not Trump or anyone else has been playing footsie with Russia, what if the clout and atmosphere that we are all swimming in is by design?

What if nobody has done a thing wrong? What if Russia just whispered collusion and knew that where we are now would be the byproduct?

A country divided, is a country that can not stand. Is this what Russia was after? Is that possible?

I’m actually curious that if nothing was said about this election, pertaining to Russian meddling, would we be fighting against one another like we are?

I’m not dumb, I’m sure Donald Trump could have steered us to this point without Russia, but isn't it more possible and probable that Russia pushed this upon us just by planting the question into our hearts and minds? Knowing we would react as we have been?

Think about it America…
Jeffrey Allen Kaufman

No comments:

Post a Comment