Monday, June 24, 2019

Mine Crypto with a Phone

πŸ“± A Real Phone Mining App?

Have you heard of Electroneum? It's an app that cloud mines a special crypto currency called ETN, that believe it or not, is actually worth mining.

Electroneum isn't all that new, but it's catching on and has a pretty good trade value. It's actually pretty cool for what it is and besides that, you earn a real worthwhile coin for free.

Besides, every month they toss about 3$ worth of ETN back into your wallet because they actually respect the community supporting it.

ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD ELECTRONEUM SCAN THIS TO EARN A LITTLE EXTRA ETN



Electroneum ETN is listed on Coin Market Cap and ranked at 115 at the time I wrote this.

The app itself if pretty well developed. Easily navigatable and pretty nice, actually.

The app doesn't take up much space and has it's own security features. Making it worth taking a look at and worth using.

All in all, I traded about 702 ETNs for ETH and still use it as a way to dump a few extra bits in my bag.

I love ETN. I love the app and I enjoy looking at my balance and making sure its mining.

Also, if you like to HODL your Alts...

ETN is a great one to keep in your wallet for a possible long term investment. You never know where ETN might end up.


No comments:

Post a Comment