Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Steve Malzberg on Newsmax Sucks

NEWSMAX and Groucho Marx the Steven Malzberg show?


I've been trying really hard to take Newsmax tv seriously, unfortunately I've met the final straw in my attempt to wrap my mind around Newsmax. Just recently I've found myself disgusted by this Malzberg Groucho Marx guy. Look I don't know what Newsmax is thinking having this outdated eyebrow fashion statement of a news anchor trying to pretend to run an actual news show....but enough is enough!

Who the hell is running Newsmax? Better yet, who are they hoping is actually watching? Retirement home occupants?

Politically charged and one sided leveraged news should be left for radio broadcasts with Rush Limbaugh types. This tv show with Steve Malzberg is like watching the muppets on geritol. Here's a hint Newsmax, if you put people on TV with the hopes of retaining a variety of viewership, stop using these stuffy, ridged, egotistical, should be retired, innate, flaccid anchors!

Here's the thing. I did at first actually like Newsmax tv. I thought maybe I had found a great alternative to the choices of Fox, CNN and MSN. Then.... I watched the Groucho Marx show called the Steven Malzberg show. Is this guy for real? Is Newsmax for real? What the hell is this crap tv? Who in their right mind would broadcast this junk?

I've never seen TV news so evidently politically charged like Newsmax. I thought Fox News was bad, but I was wrong. Newsmax is disturbingly so negatively charged that I thought maybe I managed to hack into a secret Republican TV show made just for the republican party.

Steve Malzberg's comments about the Micheal Brown shooting in Ferguson, and his comment about Al Sharpton were distasteful and irrelevant towards the facts. Micheal Brown was shot 6 times. The officer had full control of his weapon after the struggle. Struggle or not, you don't kill someone after you regain control of a weapon. You don't kill someone already injured after the fact just because you can. After watching this Newsmax BS, I finally decided I've had enough.

Newsmax can you please take a long look at your unfathomable bullshit shows and think outside of the lackluster box of dried up regurgitation your pulling crap out of? Your shows suck. This Steven Malzberg guy is just ridiculous and detrimental to actual news reporting and when do you plan to do any real reporting? When? All I've seen are recorded news reporting from other news agencies, rebroadcasted for some sort of reanalysis by the same stuffy, egotistical, geriatric anchors.

Use those gorgeous women you use for updates as main anchors, and funnel your Malzberg, J.D., Ed guys to some desk job writing articles about colon cleansing and hemeroids. Newsmax.... Malzberg has got to go...his incompetence and ego is just relentlessly boring and unintelligible. Wax his eyebrows or something, and do something better. I'm done watching your shows.....Newsmax, you suck...Malzberg, Balzberg, don't waste a dime on a Halloween costume, your already dressed from the neck up. I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment