Saturday, January 14, 2017

Trump Commentary

Predictions and extremely drawn-out, ruthless comments, and uninventive rhetoric: On Donald Trump as President….


The “complexity” of Donald Trump sitting in the Oval Office, makes for a daunting task when it comes to making any form of prediction. So far, old Donald Trump has proven to be extremely difficult to predict. Not that I’m clairvoyant or accurate in my predictions. Let’s face it, I’m just writing this post in the attempt to voice my opinion. I’m not sure if I’ll get 20 views in a years time after posting this, so, yeah, not really all that concerned about my predictive powers, telepathic powers on the other hand would be cool, but yeah…anyways….

He also falls extremely short in the department of consistency, not to mention lately in his appeal and honorability. No… I’m not going to indulge myself on the platter of crap mounting up behind him as his wake pushes onward into stupidity, as I could easily engorge myself on the plethora of material, and my god, the temptation is there, but I won’t wade off into that quagmire too awfully deeply, I promise. Sorry. His likeability is a whole other issue beyond discussion here. I’m not too sure what the textual character limit is on blogger, but I’m sure if there is a limit, we’d reach it on just a time line of trump blunders.

I will say this though…

What the hell did we think we were doing, when we elected this $#@&% as our president? Alas, I digress…what more can I add here? Enough said…. Well… no…. I’m not done yet….almost though, almost. (I didn’t vote for him…btw) ☺

His appeal and what not, isn’t really the issue, other than it reflects on who he is as a person, and who we are as a nation. Again, that’s a whole other issue.

Lets explore where he’s been consistent. 1. Back paddling. 2. Gross immaturity for a man his age. 3. His character? 4. His capacity for ruthlessly blaming the media for lying about him, when it’s spotlighting truthfulness. 5. Creating his own self imploding presidency?

Look, I really don’t like the man at the moment, and there are tons of reasons for that going on right now. I’m far from alone. Lot’s of people, even republicans I know who voted him in, are also looking at his hot headed mentality, and overall truthful demeanor and wondering, what the fuck did we just do? That opinion is predictively becoming pretty consistent, but everything else is a guess at most when it comes to his next steps as president. Which was the point of this post….predictions…

 Predictions….ahhh yes….predictions….

It’s incredibly difficult to judge what his plans are or in which direction he might go on anything of importance. Yet, judging by his actions, his comments, and his overall persona, one can assume, America might find itself looking back at Obama’s legacy and thinking maybe things weren’t so bad after all. Then again, who knows. I can only predict that he’s one awkward, self absorbed, SOB, with a tendency to act the part. That’s not a prediction though, or is it? I guess it all depends on what kind of looking glass your viewing Trump with. A kaleidoscope or a pair of rose colored Republican Lennon sunglasses….me I’m wearing nothing on my eyeballs…I like seeing things clearly.

Soooooo…… Trumpty Dumpty made fun of a disabled reporter?! So what!
Well….actually, I have a “so what”….it’s a shameful, disgraceful, dishonorable act, done by a man we’ve elected to represent our country as its leader, that’s a pretty big fucking “so what”. An act such as his “funning” of a disabled person, in itself, tends to show us what kind of man Donald Trump really is, on the inside. Golden showers make you a sadomasochist, by design, no?  Yet, we elected the biggest “looser” calling asshat ever derived by a pair of mating humans as our next president??? Says a lot for our country. Welcome to America….where you can be a crack head and mayor of our nation’s capital, twice…and apparently a sadomasochist can also become president ?!?! Sweet….lol….I mean, WOW…really…lol

The “I’m better than you, rot in hell” Trump mentality, only casts a predictive sense of failure on his coming single tenure as acting president. Ha! See that? I made a fucking prediction! Yeah, I don’t see a second one coming along after this display. He hasn’t even had the tour of the white house yet, and already, he’s taking advantage of his authority…. Yeah the whole son-in-law thing. Nepotism anyone? I wonder how far he’ll try to go with that law bending? Anyways….it’s not like different rulers from other countries throughout history didn’t do the same. I mean, Hitler ignored, lied, and rewrote the laws of his country to suite his needs as soon as he had the power to do so. The enabling act? Anyone?

No…I’m not comparing Hitler to Trump, or anything, I swear! But throughout history, strong last names adorn by powerful people, tend to become problematic. Napoleon? Stalin? Hitler? Fredrick? Orville Redenbacher? Putin? Trump??



Let’s look at current events….shall we?

The “super expensive”, overfunded “Ethics Committee” is being gutted? Hmmmm…. Nothing tells me anything good is coming from this move.

When you remove oversight committees or ethical supervision committees, from a crowd of unethical wealth driven leadership, it only means one thing. Someone has plans to be unethical. Well, not someone, singularly, but someone as in the whole family of degenerative asshats who now control the house.

If the first thing the Republican party looks to do, is to remove ethical supervision, then one can guess that the Republican party is looking to get back to what they do best, making themselves wealthy and raking the people of this country over the coals for better financial gains.

So….. I predict that the first year with Donald Trump and the Republican party in control, will be a year of selfishness and wealth creation, with very few actual perks directed towards the people who elected them in.

America can look forward to watching our Republican leadership make all kinds of deals and moves that will line their pockets. I promise, America will be turned upside-down in the first year with promises of reform, only we will get the typical republican reach around while we’re getting screwed. Obligations and ethics will go out the window, and we will see horrible things happen as far as wealth creation and unethical policy changes….maybe….not sure really. Guessing.

Alas, you could expect the same from the democratic party too, if they managed to get back in power, like not too long ago, but it’s the Republicans who are more candid and open about their true endeavors. I mean, shit…they will rape our country openly and gleefully, right in front of us by making sure every loophole and avenue of wealth creation works in their favor, and doing it all under the guise of “for the greater good” & “job creations”….pay close attention to what gets pushed through the golden gates of Congress in the first year with DT in the big house. Congressional pay raise anyone? Naw…..they wouldn’t….would they?

Things like the health bill act “reforms” that will be geared towards greater health-care cost generation for turning around shrinking stocks in medical related markets, and by removing the “stranglehold” on businesses, and employees locked into Obama care, by reverting back to healthcare before Obama care, without the perks. See, it’s my belief that stockholders, special interest groups, and corporations hold the reins of our congress, which means, judging by the way a republican controlled congress has been known to function, Obama care, or the affordable care act…key word….”affordable”, will be replaced with the  “Your going to pay out your ass for care act”…

The whole lobbyist lockout order from Trump….why 5 years, why not abolish lobbying all together? Meanwhile, anyone else can represent a lobbying group, be it for businesses or corporations and that order doesn’t stop anyone from consulting for a lobbyist group either, does it?

Other predictions?

Deforestation and stealing away public lands, and all under the title of “job creationism”, typical mumbo jumbo shit we can expect, nothing new. After all, if you want to preserve lands for our future generations, you’re a tree hugger. Lol…
Now here’s where my predictions get a wee bit more stranger. I predict that with DT’s hot headed demeanor, we will fall into a foreign conflict or two right off the bat. First in Poland, then the Asian Pacific regions, perhaps the Philippines first, then furthermore with North Korea. NATO will help drag America into something soon…maybe….

I also think that Russia will heat things up in the Ukraine as well, while flammability remains in the middle east, thus placing hot headed Trump in a situation where subtleties are not his strong point. Then his next step will be playing military chess with anyone who goes against US intervention, in which case you can assume his actions will build up and lead us into long conflicts on many fronts. I sincerely hope that I’m wrong on this one, but the only consistency Trump has displayed so far has been his inability to take no for an answer. So if we had a conflict heating up, how do you think he would handle it? Hmmmmm? ( I left out issues with China and the recent 3,400 US Troops being deploying to Poland….just to give us hope…lol)

See, I think Russia wants their pipelines to run into Europe so badly, that they are hoping America will be too overly committed on rebuilding relationships with Asia, fighting North Korea and too deeply involved with the middle east to stop Russia from advancing on Ukrainian Poland desires. That’s my thought anyways. Poland always seems to be a war magnet, who the hell wants to live in Poland anyways? Better yet, did the Polish military finally get rid of the lances and horses? I mean. They have a military, right? This time?

Meanwhile….



Before I close, I wanted to run something by my readers….

If there is a dirty video of DT doing nasty stuff and playing golden shower god…wait…let me restart….IF…if the media is to blame for Donald Trump’s misfortunes, rhetoric, and character, then who do we blame for downplaying it all? I mean, Shawn Hannity…(Retardican Media Puppet*)…if Hannity thinks the media is to blame for all of Donald Trump’s fuck ups, then who is truly responsible for delivering the spot light on his fuck ups? What I’m trying to get across is this….pay very close attention to who tries to smooth it all over in the media and who is bringing it to the surface. Those in the media that downplay Donald Trump’s actions, are the media outlets you need to stay away from. When some douchebag (like Hannity) tries to downplay Trump’s fuck ups, and stands behind him blaming the media, and the exiting administration for Trump’s bad misfortunes, it’s time to get away from those douchebags. I mean, shit….let’s be honest. Trump is turning out to be America’s biggest mistake, problem, and issue since Ted Kennedy…lol…no but really….who is to blame here? Everyone besides Donald Trump, or Donald Trump? If you think the Media is to blame, or anyone besides Donald Trump…then please leave my page and never come back…lol…seriously though…who is to blame for Trump’s fuck ups? Matt Lawler? Dan Rather? Or Donald fucking Trump?

Meryl Streep’s Golden Globe speech? Streep said basically that Trump's attack on the New York Times reporter legitimized bullying. My take… She’s right… I mean… consciously, in every American , there has to be that little voice saying, “Boy, ya know…she’s right! I mean, what more needs to said, this is the guy we have for a president.” Well, maybe not that same exact little voice, but we are hearing something like “wtf” going off in the recesses of our gray matter, aren’t we? Being a Hillary Clinton lover, or a Trump lover doesn’t matter at this point, does it? We’re all thinking the same thing…. More or less, and more power to Streep for speaking out…over rated actress or not…lol…she’s right!

I’m particularly focused on the way things are heating up in the world, especially against the favor of American interests. Pay attention to the next few weeks from now. Let’s see how welcoming the world is to our new commander in chief. Alas, let’s see how welcoming he makes the world feel….better yet…let’s see his golden shower sex tape surface and watch how the world reacts then…because honestly…Trump isn’t getting any better at anything, besides for blaming everyone for everything he’s done wrong…making that the most openly apparent, consistent, predictive thing he knows how to do, better than anything else.



πŸ’° Thanks for reading….


*Any one of the radio talk show hosts that regurgitate republican brainwashing. The four horsemen of the Republican radio media propaganda. Rush, Hannity, Mark, Beck...



No comments:

Post a Comment